AboutHantec Story Why Hactec Financial? Licenses Awards Hantec NewsContact Us
Various factors can potentially affect the Foreign Exchange and Bullion markets, such as economic indicators, fiscal policies, monetary policies, and demand and supply of each currency. Leveraged trading in these markets can be complex and involves significant risks. To protect investors who may not fully understand the nature, information, or rules of leveraged Foreign Exchange and Bullion trading, Hantec Financial states the embedded risks for those interested in such trading.
Leveraged Foreign Exchange and Bullion trading carries both the potential for profit and the risk of loss. It is important to have a level of risk tolerance for your investments and avoid over-investment that could result in significant losses.
Predicting the trends of the Foreign Exchange and Bullion market is impossible. It is essential to thoroughly evaluate your authorized Account Executive (if applicable) based on their attitude, professional expertise, and past performance.
It is important to have a clear understanding of all commissions, handling fees, and other related charges that may be incurred before trading. These charges can have an impact on your investment profits or increase your losses.
Leveraged Foreign Exchange and Bullion trading carries the risk of loss that may exceed the initial margin. Placing contingent orders, such as “Stop” or “Limit” orders, does not necessarily limit the loss within the intended amounts, as market conditions may prevent the execution of such orders. One may also be required to deposit additional margin funds at short notice. Failure to do so may result in the liquidation of one’s position, and the resulting deficit will be one’s responsibility to cover. It is important to fully understand these risks before engaging in leveraged Foreign Exchange and Bullion trading.
Trading via an electronic trading system (E-trading system) or the internet may carry certain risks associated with system failures such as hardware failure or failures caused by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). These risks can result in the failure of order execution. It is important to carefully evaluate the existence of such risks before trading.
If there is any comment or question related to leveraged Foreign Exchange and Bullion trading, please feel free to contact us.
1. Risk warning: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your initial deposit; therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks involved. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
3. Hantec Financial is a co-brand shared by a group of entities, including:
- Hantec Markets (V) Company Limited, authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with Financial Services License number 40318.
- Hantec Markets Limited, authorized and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Register no: FRN 502635).
- Hantec Market (Australia) PTY Limited, authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with Australian Financial Services License number 326907.
- Gaitame Finest Co. Limited, authorized and regulated by the Kanto Finance Bureau [Kanto Finance Director (Gold Merchants) No. 102].
- Hantec Bullion Limited, authorized and regulated by the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, CGSE, with Operation Status AA, no.163.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission, Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 109.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission (Securities and Futures Bureau), Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 023
4. Hantec Financial does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to the USA, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and jurisdictions on the FATF sanctions lists. The information on this site and the products and services offered are not applicable and shall not be provided to a country or jurisdiction where such distribution of information and services is contrary to the respective local law and regulations. We reserve our rights to vary, amend or discontinue our products and services at any time.