AboutHantec Story Why Hactec Financial? Licenses Awards Hantec NewsContact Us
The information and data contained in this website are obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however, Hantec Financial (HF), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related parties do not warrant, guarantee, or promise such information and data to be accurate, complete, and reliable. The contents of this website should be used as references only, and at your own discretion, and should not be construed as any recommendation, invitation, advertisement or solicitation to buy or sell any product and service. HF and its related parties accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from reliance on any information given or opinion expressed on this website. The website is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction (including, without limitation, the United States, the United Kingdom) in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or in which the person making such an offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. (For those named jurisdictions, the sale and offering of financial products and services are either not permitted, exempted from regulation, or prohibited by law).
1. Risk warning: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your initial deposit; therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks involved. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
3. Hantec Financial is a co-brand shared by a group of entities, including:
- Hantec Markets (V) Company Limited, authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with Financial Services License number 40318.
- Hantec Markets Limited, authorized and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Register no: FRN 502635).
- Hantec Market (Australia) PTY Limited, authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with Australian Financial Services License number 326907.
- Gaitame Finest Co. Limited, authorized and regulated by the Kanto Finance Bureau [Kanto Finance Director (Gold Merchants) No. 102].
- Hantec Bullion Limited, authorized and regulated by the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, CGSE, with Operation Status AA, no.163.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission, Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 109.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission (Securities and Futures Bureau), Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 023
4. Hantec Financial does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to the USA, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and jurisdictions on the FATF sanctions lists. The information on this site and the products and services offered are not applicable and shall not be provided to a country or jurisdiction where such distribution of information and services is contrary to the respective local law and regulations. We reserve our rights to vary, amend or discontinue our products and services at any time.