AboutHantec Story Why Hactec Financial? Licenses Awards Hantec NewsContact Us
What is Trading Central
Trading Central is a renowned financial services provider that offers investment research, technical analysis, and trading signals to traders and investors worldwide. The company’s proprietary algorithms analyze market data to identify trends and patterns, which can help traders make informed investment decisions. Trading Central is widely used in a variety of markets and has a global presence with offices around the world. It is a reliable and comprehensive source of financial research and analysis.
Trading Central Dashboard
A web-based platform to provide access to investment research and technical analysis tools
Login to Trading Central Dashboard
Real-time Analysis Tool
Make Faster and Better Trading Decisions
MT5 Plug-in download
Wall Street reviews the day’s highlights.
Begin trading forex with us right now, 3 Steps to create an account.
It only takes 5 minutes to open a trading account by completing our online account opening form.
Log in to the Client Center and deposit funds into your account.
Download the trading platform and start trading from anywhere today.
OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT
1. Risk warning: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your initial deposit; therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks involved. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
3. Hantec Financial is a co-brand shared by a group of entities, including:
- Hantec Markets (V) Company Limited, authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with Financial Services License number 40318.
- Hantec Markets Limited, authorized and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Register no: FRN 502635).
- Hantec Market (Australia) PTY Limited, authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with Australian Financial Services License number 326907.
- Gaitame Finest Co. Limited, authorized and regulated by the Kanto Finance Bureau [Kanto Finance Director (Gold Merchants) No. 102].
- Hantec Bullion Limited, authorized and regulated by the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, CGSE, with Operation Status AA, no.163.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission, Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 109.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission (Securities and Futures Bureau), Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 023
4. Hantec Financial does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to the USA, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and jurisdictions on the FATF sanctions lists. The information on this site and the products and services offered are not applicable and shall not be provided to a country or jurisdiction where such distribution of information and services is contrary to the respective local law and regulations. We reserve our rights to vary, amend or discontinue our products and services at any time.