AboutHantec Story Why Hactec Financial? Licenses Awards Hantec NewsContact Us
At Hantec Financial, we value our customers’ feedback and take it seriously. If you are ever dissatisfied with any aspect of our products, services, or staff within our operation and jurisdiction, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a procedure for handling complaints, and our senior managers will address your case promptly and with legal, reasonable, fair, and sincere actions.
Customers can share their opinions with our Customer Service Department through various channels, such as phone, email, or letter. We encourage customers to provide a detailed description of their concern, along with sufficient data and information to facilitate follow-up and investigation if necessary.
In general, we aim to respond to our customers within 7 working days with the results of our investigation. For more complex or large-scale cases, it may take 15 to 30 working days to provide a detailed response, depending on the situation. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we thoroughly review your case.
If any complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within 6 weeks, you may contact our Compliance, Internal Audit, and Risk Management Director by phone or email. Please refer to page 1 of the “Product Information Statement” for contact details.
1. Risk warning: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your initial deposit; therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks involved. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
3. Hantec Financial is a co-brand shared by a group of entities, including:
- Hantec Markets (V) Company Limited, authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with Financial Services License number 40318.
- Hantec Markets Limited, authorized and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Register no: FRN 502635).
- Hantec Market (Australia) PTY Limited, authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with Australian Financial Services License number 326907.
- Gaitame Finest Co. Limited, authorized and regulated by the Kanto Finance Bureau [Kanto Finance Director (Gold Merchants) No. 102].
- Hantec Bullion Limited, authorized and regulated by the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, CGSE, with Operation Status AA, no.163.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission, Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 109.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission (Securities and Futures Bureau), Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 023
4. Hantec Financial does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to the USA, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and jurisdictions on the FATF sanctions lists. The information on this site and the products and services offered are not applicable and shall not be provided to a country or jurisdiction where such distribution of information and services is contrary to the respective local law and regulations. We reserve our rights to vary, amend or discontinue our products and services at any time.