AboutHantec Story Why Hactec Financial? Licenses Awards Hantec NewsContact Us
With over 30 years of experience and the trust of our clients, Hantec understands how crucial fund security is for investors. We place the same value on your financial security as you do.
At Hantec, we are committed to providing our clients with a professional and dependable trading experience. That's why we ensure that your trading accounts are regulated by respected financial authorities in the UK, Australia, Vanuatu, and other jurisdictions, giving you the assurance that your deposits are safe and accessible for trading and withdrawals, no matter where you're located.
Global Regulators and Licenses
Below are our primary global regulators and licenses:
CFD Contract & Derivatives
The FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) is the financial regulatory body in the UK responsible for overseeing financial markets and enforcing laws to safeguard traders from fraud and unethical practices. Trading with an FCA-regulated broker offers traders additional security.
Permission by the British Government to provide regulated financial services, as evidenced by our FCA license number 502635.
CFD Contract & Derivatives
The ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) is the financial regulatory authority in Australia responsible for supervising financial markets and enforcing laws to protect traders from fraud and unethical practices. Trading with an ASIC-regulated broker provides additional security for traders.
Australia Financial Services License, AFSL no.326907
CFD Contract & Derivatives
VFSC is a financial regulatory body in Vanuatu. It oversees financial markets and enforces laws to protect traders from fraud and unethical practices. Trading with a VFSC-regulated broker provides additional security for traders.
Vanuatu Financial Services License, VFSL no. 40318
The Kanto Finance Bureau is entrusted by the Japanese Financial Services Agency to supervise and manage the implementation of fiscal, financial, securities and state-owned property policies and operators in 9 prefectures in the Kanto region of Japan,. All financial institutions operating in Tokyo will be subject to its supervision.
Authorized by the Japanese Government to operate regulated financial services, [Kanto Finance Director (Gold Merchants) no. 102]
International Gold / Silver
Kilo Gold / RMB
Established in 1910, CGSE has a history of over a century and remains the only exchange in Hong Kong that facilitates physical gold and silver trading. It has 171 licensed members who conduct trading through authorized trading houses offering price certification services for "trading codes." Additionally, a "practitioner registration system" is in place to promote the professional knowledge and ethical conduct of gold and silver traders.
Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, Operation Status AA, no.163
The Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) is the government agency responsible for regulating and supervising the financial services industry in Taiwan. This includes the regulation of banks, securities firms, and insurance companies.
Financial Supervisory Commission, Republic of China (Taiwan), No.109 Financial Supervisory Commission (Securities and Futures Bureau), Republic of China (Taiwan), No.023
Begin trading forex with us right now,3 Steps to create an account.
It only takes 5 minutes to open a trading account by completing our online account opening form.
Log in to the Client Center and deposit funds into your account.
Download the trading platform and start trading from anywhere today.
OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT
1. Risk warning: Forex and CFDs carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You may sustain a loss of some or all of your initial deposit; therefore, you should not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks involved. Please read the full Risk Disclosure.
3. Hantec Financial is a co-brand shared by a group of entities, including:
- Hantec Markets (V) Company Limited, authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with Financial Services License number 40318.
- Hantec Markets Limited, authorized and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Register no: FRN 502635).
- Hantec Market (Australia) PTY Limited, authorized and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) with Australian Financial Services License number 326907.
- Gaitame Finest Co. Limited, authorized and regulated by the Kanto Finance Bureau [Kanto Finance Director (Gold Merchants) No. 102].
- Hantec Bullion Limited, authorized and regulated by the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange, CGSE, with Operation Status AA, no.163.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission, Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 109.
- Hantec Securities Consultant Limited, authorized and regulated by the Financial Supervisory Commission (Securities and Futures Bureau), Republic of China (Taiwan), with Financial Services License number 023
4. Hantec Financial does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions, including but not limited to the USA, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, and jurisdictions on the FATF sanctions lists. The information on this site and the products and services offered are not applicable and shall not be provided to a country or jurisdiction where such distribution of information and services is contrary to the respective local law and regulations. We reserve our rights to vary, amend or discontinue our products and services at any time.